For everyone’s safety and pleasure, please show courtesy and consideration toward others at the times. Leave sick horses at home. Any horse with cough, runny nose or potentially communicable illness will be asked to leave. For safety reasons group rides will be paced at a walk. Please advise leader if you are leaving the group.
- No alcohol, firearms or dogs permitted on the trail.
- Smoking permitted in designated places only.
- Keep one horse length between you and others (two horse lengths on narrow trails and hills.
- Do NOT pass trail boss (leader of the ride).
- Ask permission before passing the horse in front of you and then do it quietly.
- If your horse kicks, so indicate with red ribbon in tail.
- Do NOT leave trash behind.
- Do NOT chase livestock or wildlife.
- Keep horses at a walk in staging areas and at camp.
- Ride management reserves the right to limit the number of participants allowed at a ride.
- Only club members are allowed to ride on private property.
- Members are responsible for quests. All guests must sign release of liability and pay appropriate fees prior to ride.
- Children are to be under adult supervision at all times.
- While in camp, dogs and other pets are to be leashed or confined.
- No dogs/pets allowed in the eating area.
- No loose horses permitted in camp or on the trails. (Hobbled horses are considered loose.)
- Please seek out ride host to pay any necessary fees.